Your resources

I'm really not sure what to make of this but for some reason it pisses me off. It is a blog which has multiple posts talking about how they have compiled tons of information, nameless information at that, but there is nothing but a link to Google news.

All I can think is that it is some wierd post modern art instalation or something. It has the ring of ridiculous hipster irony about it. Or it is some Google ploy to get their news service some press or search hits. That seems a bit stupid though as Google basically owns the web. If they wanted to get press for their news service they could do it easier than this.

It reminds me of spambots and all the other evil little things people have come up with to spoil other parts of the web. All I want is an explanation. And, no doubt this need for explanation is just what some post modern schmuck would find ironic.

Anyway, check it out for yourself and let me know how you react to it. I'm still confused.