Some days there just isn't anything like SomaFM's "Boot Liqour Radio" to cheer you up. Strange but true. There is something about their mix of new and old alternative and classic country to jolt you back into reality.

No matter how heartbroken, drunk, hungover, far from home, heartsick or redneck you might be Boot Liqour lets you know that there is someone out there who is moreso, in the most down-and-out way possible. Even when you don't fit many of those categories, as I do, it can cure your mood.

Try out David Frizzel's classic: "I'm gonna hire a wino to decorate our home"
I came crawling home last night, like many nights before
I finally made it to my feet as she opened up the door.
And she said, "You're not gonna do this anymore."

She said: "I'm gonna' hire a wino to decorate our home,"
So you'll feel more at ease here, and you won't have to roam."
We'll take out the dining room table, and put a bar along that wall."
And a neon sign, to point the way, to our bathroom down the hall."

Here are the rest of the lyrics

Or mabye "Gettin' Drunk" by the Beat Farmers with lyrics like:
You've got to 2 seconds to find a clean dress and get your ass in it...
I'm getting drunk with or without you.

Just in case I was thinking of feeling sorry for myself...wow...not anymore. I could be much worse off I guess.