Just in case you hadn't heard make sure not to get to busy on June 12th. It is apparently Carbon Belch Day.

The Carbon Belch Day Pledge:

Yes! I am joining people from all walks of life in taking the Carbon Belch Day Pledge! On June 12 I will do my best to increase my CO2 output and unleash a Carbon Belch on the planet. I do this with no fear or concern that I am destroying the planet. In fact, I think a good Carbon Belch can be healthy now and again.

In addition, I am joining the growing number of scientists and informed citizens deeply concerned by the dire predictions and proposed solutions of Climate Alarmists. Given that the doomsday predictions of Climate Alarmists are irresponsible and dangerous, I oppose U.S. participation in the Kyoto treaty or any such successor agreement, mandatory domestic limits on CO2, and any federal or state carbon "tax" or "cap-and-trade" system -- including the current Lieberman-Warner bill.

In case you are wondering, I found this on the Rapture Ready forum's "Ecology and Economics" thread.

I hate to pile on, but stupid this bad needs to be publicised.